[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 10/24/2004 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 17:19:29 EDT

Operator: kohlm

I took Aaron's summary table about the current status of the wire chambers
and worked it out a little more (see attachment).

The right sector is reasonably fine, the left sector still is not, but is not too bad
either and has a trend to improve after time. I recommend to run like this
without further adjustments of the valve.

Took runs 12105-12112 12114
Updated RUNLIST.D2-3 and pol.log
The polarizations after Tuesday appear to be lower by up to 50%, probably
related to the wire chamber problems.

>From run 12115, the forward LADS walls L15 have been turned OFF in order
to study rates effects for (e,e'n). Saved "L15 off" on crate level for both standby
and oper mode. We'll run like this over night.

MK