[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 10/30/2004 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 08:49:49 EDT

Operator: shino

Major disruptions occurred at the beginning of my shift (1:15 AM) due
to a network problem (caused by a problem between Bates and the
Campus?). With a help by Barbara, we could continue data taking for
polarized hydrogen from ~4 AM. The following broken pipes of the HV
crates caused more delays for resuming data taking. However, we still
cannot connect the network outside at this moment. The data taking and
the beam are working very well. In fact the beam polarization improved
a little (~70%) probably because CCR had some time for fine tuning
during the network problem.

Good polarized hydrogen runs : 12197, 12198-12203