Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 10/29/2004 C (17-1)

From: Haiyan Gao (gao@tunl.duke.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 16:53:22 EDT

Is the target spin abgle 45 degree or 48 degree? I understand that we are
running at 45 degree currently. Thanks,

Haiyan

  Haiyan Gao URL: http://www.tunl.duke.edu/~mep
  Triangle Universities Nuclear Laboratory
  Department of Physics, Duke University
  Office: 426 TUNL Office Phone: (919)-660-2622
  Email: gao@tunl.duke.edu Fax: (919)-660-2634
  Mailing address: 426 TUNL Building
                   Science Drive
                   Box 90308