Re: [BLASTTALK] problem with TOF left 9 bottom

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 10:40:14 EST

hi adrian,
  TOF L9B is the only one with coplanarity/timing problems. L11 looks a
little bad in the efficiency plots, and L12 is a little lower in
ep-elastic yields but otherwise looks fine.
  also, R8,15 have one tube that is counting just a few counts lower
than the coincidence, which might be a sign of something.
--thanks, chris

blast_yield_0-7.gif

blast_yield_8-15.gif

tof_eff_12641-12663.gif