[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 12/04/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 00:18:08 EST

Operator: tancredi

Took data until 1o pm then Blast ps trips and people have been called in.

However I did notice that the bot/top sextupole chamber pressures have been
reaching quite high values (up and above 1e-6, more that ligit itself !!) on a some
periodic time scale. I guess it's the NEG's being unstable however, I left a message to ernie tolet him know.

Secondly, the cell T probe is clearly reading fantasy numbers with beam on (from
160 K to 260 and back, in a few secodns) but when beam is off it is stable and nicely reading 90K (which its setpoint). It might have been noticed before

Still waiting for BLAST ps to be fixed, and the beam.