Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] TOF gains

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 11:53:44 EST

hi pete,
  i cleaned up the blast library so that now it handles missing coda
files in much the same way that it handles files without and END event.
it just treats it as if the file has ended and goes on to the next
event. i checked it into cvs, and it will be part of the next tag:
v3_4_5, whenever it happens. please let me know if there are any
problems with this change. hopefully this will fix all macros with this
problem.
--chris