[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 12/10/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 00:51:46 EST

Operator: egeis

Started nice and smooth. WC_L1 was tripping early due to WC scalers at ~3500+ while running with BLAST Field Off. Was lowered to 3800V after a run. Three runs were taken when it was noticed that Ion Gauges read a distinct infinite slope jump in Ligit, then a simultaneous jump of lig02,lig04, and lig106. These do not seem real, as the BLAST PS also died 2 minutes later. A fuse blew and people are now being called in. The step function change in the pressures tells me that they are not real, but the fact that all four pressures did not jump simultaneously and did not happen at the exact moment that BLAST PS was lost is something strange. I did not call anyone and Nick is an ABS guy and he'll keep his eyes on it. For the runs that did complete with success, ABS H2 13159-13162 were taken.