[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 12/15/2004 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 09:40:35 EST

Operator: egeis

One more day to go.

Last night, LINAC had problems and beam was gone for about 3 hours, specifically from 0:00-3:00. New tuning moved the beam and compton was not measuring precisely. It is now under control. At about 7, dblast07 had froze and I was forced to reboot. Database is full and elog/autocruncher is not functioning. Manual button pressing from now on. The mouse peeked its head out a few times last night, roaming in search of crumbs. It's way too fast for me. A wonder it hasn't been electrocuted yet.

ABS H2 runs: 13235-13240