Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] low-Q2 T20

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 16:12:59 EST

Hi, Vitaliy and all,

I set up a program in blast account through which any one can run my
revised analysis code. please go to:
   ~blast/pro2004/analysis/macros/Deuterium/edel/pedel
and issue the command:
   ed_quick ####-#### spinthd=??
wait for a couple minutes for the code to process the data. then you will
be prompt with a graphic control bar, click on the buttoms to run analysis
routines.

the buttoms are:
DRAW_XS; cross sections, event distributions
DRAW_LOCUS: kinematics, resolutions
DRAW_ACCPT: acceptance
DRAW_TDC: TOF tdc/adc/position distributions
DRAW_ASYM: asymmetries, spin angles, kinematic coefficients
DRAW_TIJ: T20, T21
ASYM_PHI: asymmetries break down into 3 phi slices
TRACK_PHI: tracking error vs. phi
TOF_2D: # of hits in 16*16 paddle combinations, compared to MC
ROUTIME: combination of XS, ASYM, TIJ.
MC_ASYM: asymmetry from MC and fit. don't do it

you can use this code to get spin angle for whatever list of runs you
want.

Chi