Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Blast Analysis Meeting Thu 2005/01/06

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 23:11:48 EST

Hi Michael,
I have some plots for the kinematic corrections we've discussed. I'm hoping by
thursday I'll have a correction similar to aaron's proton momentum loss
function. Results are in, just needing an automated output.

I'll send you a summary and some proof and some numbers by thursday. I may not
be back until ~ Jan. 19. I will keep you posted.

eugene