RE: [BLAST_ANAWARE] missing files

From: Ernie Bisson, MIT Bates Linear Accelerator (BISSON@aesir.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 14:24:00 EST

>Hi, I have a subdirectory under pro2003 directory from user blast. I =
>have noticed that many of my files are not there. I wonder if anyone can =
>help on this. It is kind of important since I need them. Thanks in =
>advance. Baris

Based on the date of the symbolic link /home/daq/blast/pro2003, it looks like
the pro2003 directory was moved to /net/data/4/Analysis/blast/pro2003 on July
7th. I'm restoring all of /home/daq/blast/pro2003 from the last FULL backup
tape I have before it was moved (June 11th). I'll keep this on a scratch area
on my system and will move files as people request them.

Which files do you need?

Ernie