Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Agenda D. Philips visit

From: Tancredi Botto (tancredi@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2005 - 14:30:45 EST

> both transversal and longitudinal fields". admittedly they operated at
> different current. any insights why we can do 3 times better than NIKHEF
> so we are looking forward for a 1% variation?

I meant to say, if the estimated error on the map is really 5 gauss, that
is about 1% of the total field strength ( I believe B_hf ~ 350 gauss). And
at 30 deg, such 1 % corresponds to about 0.5deg

> > thanks, we all agree I think. Now, what is the Pzz profile from your
> > data ?
>
> still working on Pzz profile.
>
> Chi

P.S.
Averaging field map with the cell density profile "by hand" - trying to
understand the spin angle value - is not a game. In fact, most games are
played with computers...