Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Minutes of the 02/02/2005 Analysis Meeting

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 10:22:55 EST

Hi Michael-

         I have received calculations from Daniel Phillips as well, GC, GQ,
and GM, I assume the same that Chi rec'd. Am working to incorporate them
into my code soon. Currently I am working out stat error in Q2 and
overall systematic errors. H. Arenhoevel has sent me correspondence
regarding his conventions for relating the spherical and cartesian tensor
moments and I am working to reconcile any differences with what I am
using. H.A. will be sending calculations soon. I asked that he break
things up into different contributions (MECs etc). Also seeing
what happens when we go from two data points to one. This
exercise has a motivation that is two-fold. First, it lowers
statistical errors. Second, the weighted mean Q2 value will place
my G_M measurement in a region more barren of world data. Hopefully will
have something soon.

                                         Cheers,
                                         Pete

Pete Karpius