[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/10/2005 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 01:03:45 EST

Operator: karpiusp

1st shift with D2 ABS in 2005. CCR tuned for a while but best we could get had high BQMs (top ~520) and ~10 min lifetime. But detector HV trips were on the order of 1 every few minutes so this was tolerable and we started taking data.
Ligit was ~1E-7 but would rise a bit during injection, WC S:N was 3:1 in the worst case.
See the elog for screenshots of BQMs, ligit, WC S:N, etc. Started RUNLIST.D2-4
No runs have finshed crunching at end of shift so no polarization measurement yet . Noticed that the autocruncher is crunching each run twice on different spuds, trying to understand this.