[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/13/2005 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 00:41:13 EST

Operator: shino

The beam has been unstable for almost entire shift of mine and the HV
trips were very frequent. However, Dave and Larry have been busy
tuning up the beam and it seems that the beam is finally being getting
settled at the end of my shift. The HV trips are much less frequent
now and the BQM is stable.

Ring current = 160 - 113 mA
Life time = 19 min.

I discovered both V14 and V15 were closed at the routine check at the
beginning of the run # 13499. I immediately opened these valves when I
noticed. When I checked these valves during run # 13500, they were
once again closed! I opened them again. I do not know what is going
on.