[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/14/2005 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 00:55:19 EST

Operator: vziskin

Easy shift. Fill at 200 mA. No trips, lifetime is good. Mike and I looked at false asymmetries (vector parity odd and fifth structure function). All false asymmetries are zero. This probably means that we are counting charge properly. This also means that beam polarization is the same in both beam helicities and vector target polarization is the same in two polarization states. So if the transitions are inefficient, they most certainly would have to be equaly inefficient in both states. Could this point to the MFT ? Or no problem at all? I have not checked the tensor asymmetry, since the macro does not produce it. Perhaps, Aaron can check the tensor asymmetry for the most recent runs and fund out if it is identicaly zero at zero missing momentum, which is what's expected.