[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/31/2005 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 08:46:46 EST

Operator: mcilhany

Smooth running shift.
Runs take about 5 minutes less - which Doug has indicated means that the beam is a little on the sloppy side and we are taking more crap into the detector.
Only had one vacuum event during the night leading to a HV trip.

*** dblast09 is in a blue funk. Specifically, when attempting to run:
root -l show_deep_asym_all.C
it claims that Xlib cannot access the dblast09 server.
Also, the elog command will not execute from the icon. To me this suggests that the current session on dblast09 might need to be restarted.

-g'nite,
   Kevin