[BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily BLAST meeting

From: Taylan Akdogan (akdogan@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 15:19:56 EDT

(This was a 10-second meeting.)

Nozzle regeneration started this morning, as planed. Instead of
running empty target, the beam was reserved for tuning to
increase the injection current, which payed off. Tuning was
completed at about 3pm. Injecting at 225mA, with a good lifetime,
and had a stable beam condition.

Regeneration was completed about the same time the tuning was
completed. Resumed ABS-D2 data at 3pm. We may need a little more
empty target data before next nozzle regeneration.

-- o --

Run plan for the weekend:

 - We have a good beam condition, and "fresh" nozzle.
 - Continue to take ABS-D2

As usual; pay attention to the log files: pol.log, RUNLIST-D2.4,
and keep track of the crunching.

Taylan