Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] SFT RF broken

From: Taylan Akdogan (akdogan@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 00:06:14 EDT

Hi,

I made some changes in lrn and TBLDst and added new files to the
BlastLib2 for a new auto-cruncher I was working on. It all worked
fine on top of v3_4_7 in my account.

I copied my changes into ~blast/cvs_v3.0/BlastLib2, and tried to
compile in that directory. I was planning to tag it as v3_4_8,
but everything went crazy (don't ask the details.)

Apparently, you were doing other changes in this directory,
probably at the same time, while I was pulling my hair :)

Could some one more familiar with CVS apply the changes on top
of Chi's changes. I put the modified files in
~blast/new_auto_crunch_changes directory.

This shouldn't effect any analysis part; it is pretty much a
standalone code for passing useful information to the
auto-cruncher.

Once I have something to work on for debuging the (new)
auto-cruncher part, I can add the qlrn to the crunch steps.

Taylan

--
Taylan Akdogan              Massachusetts Institute of Technology