[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/16/2005 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 17:33:23 EDT

Operator: shino

Unpolarized deuterium data taking continued with 159---225 mA beam
current and ~25 mimutes life time. There were two short (~30 minutes)
hall access by CCR. Good runs taken during this shift were 15305 and
15307-15312.

The HV create had to be rebooted three times but the detector HV are behaving
very well (no trips). I had to power cycle the crate at the D-tunnel
twice.

If we continue to run the unpol, the deuterium gas in the reservoir
will run out tomorrow midnight or the day after. However, the filling
the gas can be done without interruption. I will do it during my shift
tomorrow.

>From run # 15314, Tylan's spin flip script is running on dblast07 at
/home/daq/blast/pro2004/epics/test.sh.