[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/19/2005 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2005 - 08:36:09 EDT

Operator: egeis

Empty target ran from 23:30 last night to now.

At about 2:30, the buds were unreachable. Ernie needs to check this out.
I'm not sure if we lost all the crunching jobs but autocruncher's spud_list had to be edited to remove the buds. Please return them when they are back online.

The hall is now open for snake fill and nozzle management.

Beam was quite unstable with hiccups all night. I'm not sure what is more arduous, resetting or containing my anger directed at the speaker.