[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/27/2005 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 17:08:31 EDT

Operator: ajmasch

pretty quiet shift...

there was a beam crowbar at 9:35 which stopped data-taking for 20 minutes.

around 11:00, we stopped so that the polarized source could be cesiated (i.e. recoated in cesium). at that time, karen put in a new trigger file to try to clean up problems with trigger #6. basically, when we moved the neutron walls forward in the left sector, trigger #6 (which requires a neutron hit) dropped. so the new trigger no longer requires a neutron hit in the left sector for trigger #6. karen also adjusted the prescale (see her entry).

good data:
  15646-15651 15653-15655