Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/26/2005 A (1-9)

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 19:04:28 EDT

This is several days after the fact but it's easier than this...

1. When zero events is obvious, kill yellow window and kill elog windows.
2. click reset
3. click download
4. click start run

Things resume as they were.

eugene

Quoting Peter Karpius <karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu>:

> When I hit the 9th run last night, I did not have to run setup , just
> reset,cancel, config- (diff config e.g.'flasher'), cancel, config
> (l2trig)
> and go, but before doing this I found that I needed to kill the
> OnlineGui.
> I restarted it after the run was going.
>
> Pete

> Pete Karpius
> Graduate Research Assistant
> Nuclear Physics Group
> University of New Hampshire
> phone: (603)978-6152
> FAX: (603)862-2998
> email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu
> http://pubpages.unh.edu/~pkarpius/homepage.htm

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
http://quickreaction.blogspot.com