Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] junk mail removed

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 21:01:56 EDT

Hi, Blast_Talk is not secured and can be read by anyone. Just google
"tensor polarization" will lead one to the archive, though it is not
likely any spammer will ever come up with this search, it shows how
vulnerable we are. full email address of the sender is show on top of
the message, this exposes all our email addresses to the world. maybe
securing Blast_Talk archive with a password could add a thin layer of
protection to our own email boxes. not saying this would stop any spams.

Chi