Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] TOSCA results.

From: Karen Dow (kdow@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 10:45:01 EDT

The coils move radially inward when they are powered, something like 7-10
mm. The detector subframe stays fixed. The coils are also not in their
ideal positions/angles, but hopefully that's a small effect on the
with/without shielding difference. If anything, using the true coil radial
position probably REDUCES the with/without shielding difference.

                                         Karen