[BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily BLAST meeting

From: Karen Dow (kdow@mit.edu)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 15:06:37 EDT

Running ABS deuterium. Overnight, we had some ligit jumps correlated with
injection. But they went away on their own. Until tomorrow morning, run
deuterium, keep pol.log and RUNLIST up to date.

The South Hall and ring will be open by 8 am tomorrow morning to fill the
superconducting solenoids. The nozzle does NOT need to be regenerated at
this time; it will be done at the end of the week. As soon as the
solenoids are full, the ring and hall will be searched, and we will turn
the beam back on as soon as the solenoids can be run up.

                                        Karen