Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] [BLASTTALK] Holding field measurements

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 12:13:43 EDT

Thanks Nick for reminding us. to make things worse, Just realized that
blast.lns.mit.edu/elog page stopped archieving on June 1st. no message
after that. elog server stopped after daq stopped? so now we seem to have
no place to archive emails and stuff.

Again, perhaps we should take BLAST_TALK off the public area. I could
not help fearing that it may bring doubts on the competence of our
community if we expose a mailing list so hijacked by spammers. :) plus
all our personal contact info are on display for the spammers to grab in
blast.lns.mit.edu/BlastTalk/archive/index.html. they can easily go to our
university web pages and search for our phone number and addresses if they
want, once they have our names and emails.

elog archieve on the other hand is so much cleaner and likely safer.

Chi