Re: Recrunch....

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 09:18:41 EDT

Hi Eugene,
  The raw WC hits are included in the DST (that was the main reason for the dst). As far as stubs, segments, clusters, they can be quickly reconstructed from the hits, since there is no redundancy and the wire sides have also been determined. For instance, see lrd with the fast fit option turned on.
--Chris