Re: to UNH for pete's defense

From: Michael Kohl (kohlm@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 11:15:09 EDT

Hi Jason and others,

I was thinking loud yesterday after Bill T. had asked if he could get a
ride. So we'd be four now, a shuttle could cover up to eight people.

I will arrange it for Tuesday. I could drive the shuttle, leaving from
campus in the morning 8:15 to Bates, we'll have analysis meeting at 10am,
listen to Taylan's rehearsal, leave Bates at 12:30pm to UNH, getting back
to campus via Bates after celebrating Pete.

Let me know who else is interested, there may be private cars in addition.

Regards,

   Michael