Re: /home/blast full Re: disk usage

From: Nikolas Meitanis (nikolas@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 01 2005 - 18:43:17 EST

Thanks Ernie! I fully agree that we should discuss this as a
collaboration, preferably before
we ran out of space again next week...I am sure some home directories
could be moved and linked
to without anyon ever even noticing...There is really no requirement to
have space usage fluctuating
between 95-100%.

I am also slightly amused that a standard iPod offers the same space as
the home of the entire collaboraion... 8-)

Thanks