Re: Black and white figures for BLAST detectors, QE

From: Renee H Fatemi (rfatemi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Dec 16 2005 - 12:07:19 EST

Let me rephrase that...

What I meant to say was that I have Aaron's 2004 runlist and I can find
his macro he used to make his plots and then I could play around and get
you the plot you need. When do you need the plots by? I ask because it
may be most efficient to work on this together and so I could come out to
BATES sometime next week if that isn't too late.

Renee