Re: Analysis meeting on Wednesday 2006/01/11

From: Richard G Milner (milner@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 11 2006 - 02:40:18 EST

Hi Chi,
Thank you for the update. I am sorry to hear you have a cold. Would it be
possible to participate in to-moorrow's meeting by speakerphone? I do
think it
is important to have as many BLAST collaborators as possible participating in
the weekly analysis meeting, particularly central players like yourself. I
hope you feel better soon.
regards,
Richard