normalized yields and extended Q2 asymmetries

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 22:53:13 EST

Hi Richard,
A plot comparing the radiated MC yields with our data can be found at:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/radMCyieldComp.gif

The red represents the radiated MC, the black is our data. Please note
that both the MC and data were normalized to the integral of counts (I
hope this is OK).

Also, a plot extending the previous asymmetry comparison to the BAT region
can be found at:

http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/radMC9.gif

In this plot red is radiated MC, blue is unradiated MC.

Adrian

------------------------------- Adrian Sindile Research Assistant Nuclear Physics Group University of New Hampshire phone: (603)862-1217 FAX: (603)862-2998 email: asindile@unh.edu http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/