Re: more radiative MC plots

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 14 2006 - 12:40:56 EST

> Suggested to plot
> > 1) Unradiated and radiated MC result vs. Q2
> > after all cuts in one plot
> > 2) Measured and MC yield as a function of W
> > (without W-cut!)
> > 3) The ratio of measured/MC yields (with
> > errors) to spot details of the agreement

Can I also suggest, sector dependency on the W
calculations? And also according to p' and
theta?

I don't have 8 million but I do have 6 million
events generated (3 rad, 3 no rad) that will
be crunching for the next 2 or 3 days. So far
it doesn't seem like it will tell me anything
more than the baseline for proper kinematic
corrections. It is still a mystery as to whether
proton energy loss is included and done correctly.
No one seems to have a definitive answer of YES
or NO since last I heard.

-eugene

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
http://quickreaction.blogspot.com