Re: great recrunch

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 16:20:41 EST

Still need some Electron tuning...

The attached plot is the electron's relations between momentum
and theta. Both sectors are consistent and do not show much
difference outside of the low momentum region.

There is a 2 degree discrepancy between theta and theta(p).

This is going to require a bit more grappling with the
chamber's geometry, I believe.

-eugene