directions to UNH Physics Department

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 13:27:51 EST

Hi Michael (and anybody else who might consider coming to UNH for my
defense),

Where: DeMeritt Hall, Room 209B,
When: Monday April 3, 10 AM

Here are the directions to the UNH Visitor Information Center (close to
Visitor Parking Lot A), as I found them on the UNH website:

>From I-95 North (Mass.), take Exit 4 (in NH) (left hand exit) to the
Spaulding Turnpike (Route 16N), then take Exit 6W (Route 4 West) towards
Durham to the Exit for Route 155A. Follow direction to the Visitor
Information Center.

I believe you can see someone at the Visitor Information Center, which is
close to Visitor Parking Lot A where you can park your car. There is
also metered parking all around campus, but it might be problematic on
Monday morning.

Here is a map to show you the way between Parking Lot A and the Physics
Department in DeMeritt Hall (bottom right corner on the map):

http://www.unh.edu/welcome/map3.html

Thank you,
Adrian

Adrian Sindile