Re: unfilled nwl/r and hwl/r

From: Christopher Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2006 - 18:19:58 EDT

Hi Eugene,
   I don't believe this is an issue of trust of the ntuple. It just
doesn't include those values, and the workaround is straight-
forward. The reason they are not included in 'lrd'-re-crunches is
that they are not present in the DST in the first place. However, if
you would rather have it in the recrunch, it would be a valuable
exercise for you to debug it. Call me and I would be happy to get
you started. It would be great to have a few more people familiar
enough with the code to make basic changes, and debugging is a great
way to get started!
--Chris

TA-53/MPF-1/D111 P-23 MS H803
LANL, Los Alamos, NM 87545