Re: Special Blast analysis meeting on Wednesday 7/12/2006

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 15:45:33 EDT

People know and they're looking everywhere to figure it out.
I kinda held Barbara up a little cause we couldn't figure out
why engcolor isn't seen from my laptop, nor from any of
the linux computers...

blast05 will be back one day.

-e

Quoting Adam DeGrush <degrush@MIT.EDU>:

> I see the same problem from MIT campus.
>
> Adam
>
> On Jul 12, 2006, at 3:15 PM, Adrian T Sindile wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > My session on blast05 just froze and I am not able to ssh into
> > either blast05 or blast02 (ping works)... is there a network
> > problem at Bates?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Adrian

> > --
> > Dr. Adrian Sindile Room 205A, DeMeritt Hall
> > Research Scientist phone: (603)862-1217
> > Xenon Imaging Center & FAX: (603)862-2998
> > Nuclear Physics Group email: asindile@unh.edu
> > University of New Hampshire http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/
>
> > --
>
> Adam DeGrush
> degrush@mit.edu

> "You wore a cummerbund with stars and stripes.I, kilted in/ lime,
> held a stethoscope to the head of a parting guest. Together we/were
> a couple forever."-John Ashbery

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
http://quickreaction.blogspot.com