Re: Spin Angle Profile

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 03:41:09 EDT

A-ha! My 2004 and 2005 analysis codes are different so I didn't
realize that the spin angle profile (which I copied from my 32
degree data) was different for each angle configuration!!
Thanks for clearing up my negligence.

-eugene

Quoting Douglas Kenneth Hasell <hasell@MIT.EDU>:

> Hi,
>
> Don't know where the confusion is but I think the fits are
> reasonably good. Following is the data I used and the fits I
> achieved. Perhaps, Eugene, you have a different set of data and/or
> parameterization of the spin angle map.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Douglas
>
> 26-415
> M.I.T. Tel:
>
> +1 (617) 258-7199
> 77 Massachusetts Avenue Fax: +1
> (617) 258-5440
> Cambridge, MA 02139, USA E-mail:
> hasell@mit.edu

Eugene Geis
PhD Student, Physics Department, ASU
Research Affiliate, MIT-Bates Laboratory of Nuclear Science
eugene.geis@asu.edu
http://quickreaction.blogspot.com