dblast computers moving

From: mcallister@mit.edu
Date: Tue Dec 19 2006 - 15:18:14 EST

Blast folks -

After New Years, we will be moving most of the dblastXX computers from the
counting bay to the Engineering Building. They will be in the first office
on the left (where Nick & Vitaly were).

The bud and spud farms will stay where they are for now, as will blast02
and blast05.

The plan is that dblast06, dblast12 and blast03 will be de-commissioned
rather than moved. I am not aware of anything that depends on those
machines. If anyone knows otherwise, please speak up now.

----
Brian McAllister                                   Senior Software Engineer
mcallister@mit.edu                      Bates Research & Engineering Center
(617) 253-9537                                                Middleton, MA