regarding removing the recoil detectors from GEANT

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 17:22:44 EDT

Hello:

I am trying to remove the recoil detectors from GEANT. To do so, I went
into my fort file and removed the RC reference in the SETS and DIGI lines.
I also went into the blast_init.f file and commented out the CALL lines to
rc_geom and rc_sets. I also went into the blast.geom file and completely
commented out the lines defining the geometry parameters for the recoil
detectors. All of this works basically, i.e. the recoil detectors then
disappear when you view them using DRAW. However, I then get the
following error when I try to trigger events:

 ###### rc_hits ERROR: Hit in recoil counter of track 1 could not be
stored.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Or even what this error message means?

Thanks,

Aaron