Update of BlastLib

From: Maurik Holtrop (maurik@improv.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 17:14:06 EDT

Hello Blast folks,

I made some changes to the BlastLib source codes in the CVS depository:

I updated the BlastLib library so that the files that are needed for
analysis (electronics.map, bgrid.blast) are retreived from either the local
directory or a directory pointed to by the BLAST_PARAM environment variable.
To use this feature execute:
setenv BLAST_PARAM my_location_for_BLAST_files

This frees us all up from having these files in the "run" directory and only
executing the code in that directory.

In addition, Tim and I checked all the needed parameter files into CVS under
the top level directory: Blast_Params. This will be the default place for
all parameter files.
To get Blast_Params from CVS:

setenv CVSROOT /home/blast/cvsroot/
cvs checkout Blast_Params

(Offsite: setenv CVS_RSH ssh; setenv CVSROOT
username@blast.lns.mit.edu:/home/blast/cvsroot/)

Next I will modify the blastmc to look for files in the same location.

Cheers,

    Maurik