still a conflict between "blast.geom" and the class TBLGeometry

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 12:27:14 EDT

Hello, all:

I sent an e-mail to BlastTalk a couple of days ago regarding a possible
conflict between the file "blast.geom" and TBLGeometry.

I'm pretty sure the conflict has to do with the addition of the "new"
volumes "Cerenkov-AlIn", "Cerenkov-AlOut", "TOF-Lead", and "TOF-Backbone"
to the file "blast.geom". I can easily enough update the member function
GetData within TBLGeometry. However, I'm pretty sure this has
repercussions elsewhere throughout the class.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I can just comment out the "new" volume
parameters from the file "blast.geom" and from the corresponding xx_geom.f
files. However, I don't know which xx_geom.f files have been updated for
these new volumes.

Someone put these new volumes in. Would that someone please write me back
telling me which xx_geom.f files were updated?

As it stands now, the NEWEST TBLGeometry.cc file has an error in
it. As such, the corresponding BlastLib library will NOT work!!

Someone please respond...

Aaron