Re: problems with the subroutine "mollerinter" in "blast_proc.f"

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 15:47:43 EST

> And besides, now the autoconf method for DGen does not work unless
> I provide a dummy reference to mollergen_ or find a work-around...

Any other generator would not work without the dummy "userGenTerm"
subroutine people have to add now, because of your changes. Do you think
that is really transparent?
I bet that is going to cause problems and more time reading BlastTalk!
I would not have mentioned this, but you see, no method is perfect...