Re: problems with the subroutine "mollerinter" in "blast_proc.f"

From: Simon Sirca (sirca@crex.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 16:00:37 EST

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Adrian T Sindile wrote:

> Any other generator would not work without the dummy "userGenTerm"
> subroutine people have to add now, because of your changes. Do you think
> that is really transparent?

Yes, I think it is. All event generators would be invoked by userGen()
and I though it useful (and essential for the deuteron generator) to
have an opportunity to make additional work after exiting the event loop
by userGenTerm(). I think this is easy to grasp. Since I considered
this addition beneficial to all generators, I added it on Dec 10th
(it was also my Christmas wish), and nobody complained until today.
If I knew that providing the simple dummy declaration was that hard,
I would have tried to help.

Simon

--
  Simon Sirca
  MIT-LNS, Room 26-402                 Tel: +1 617 258-5438