How to override GSVERT (fwd)

From: Simon Sirca (sirca@crex.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:02:24 EST

Hi,

I reversed the invocation of KIVERT (which calls the vertex-defining
subroutine) GSVERT in blast_proc.f, and of the event generators. This
allows one to define the vertex first within the generator, rendering
the call of GSVERT from blast_proc.f is ineffective (as suspected below,
it is stored, but not used). If you never modify the vertex from within
the generator, the usual VERT command in the fort.?? should still work.
I tested the change, but let me know if there are problems.

Simon

--
  Simon Sirca
  MIT-LNS, Room 26-402                 Tel: +1 617 258-5438