run summary 7.14.3

From: zhangchi (zhangchi@general.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 00:34:36 EDT

Coda still has problem, we do not get right sector ADC.
we rebooted both fast bus crates and opitrig1 but the problem did not go
away.

Coda complains
        "blastROC is in state disconnected should be active
         blastROC has not reported status for 3385 seconds"
but it did so too last night. And we did not have right sector adc for the
whole day. So we proceeded to take data anyway.

Run 555, 556 are good runs, with 20k+ events in them.

still no luck on confirming e-p coincidence.

Chi Zhang