end of shift summary(7/21/02)

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 23:56:35 EDT

Still no progress 'seeing' protons in left sector!
The are few runs (801-807) in the logbook (with all the explanations) for
the ones who want to take a look over them!
I also took few runs (793-799) in order to check the retimingOR for the
new delay (RTOFDel#16=1nsec, see logbook), but the 'settings' have been
changed and I could not even reproduce the "1420" channel (for RTOF), thus
I did not want to waste my time debugging that!
Yesterday I checked it on the scope with the flasher and was OK, I also
tried to check it today with the beam (Tancredi's suggestion) and I could
barely see it.
The time was 70% spent on protons!
Good luck!

Octavian F Filoti