no wire chamber data this weekend

From: Aaron Joseph Maschinot (ajmasch@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 09:53:44 EDT

Hello, all:

On Friday, something broke in the trigger unit. The temporary-replacement
logic unit, brought in to hold us over until Monday (when another trigger
unit arrives from JLab), apparently doesn't work with our software,
either. (It's probably more complicated than that, but I don't know
the circumstances any better.) Since the chambers, as of Friday, were
working very well, we plan to wait until Monday, when the new unit
arrives, before trying to take any data.

Aaron