WCs

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 10:08:24 EDT

After talking with Tong, my understanding is that the WCs are now
ready to take some data. They would like to begin by looking at
hydrogen with good triggers. I have pointed out that the TOF
efficiency trigger should define a track to within +/- 2 deg.
So the program for Monday is to restore DAQ with the new TS.
Monday night or Tuesday we commence with TOF efficiency and
retiming checks and WC studies. We will need shift personnel
on a 24 hour basis starting Monday evening until we complete
these tasks. Please let me know your availability. We are a bit
short of people because both Doug and Hauke are giving talks at
Spin 2002 at BNL.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics